Thursday, January 31, 2008

Monument, Colorado...A Place Called Home






Here are some pictures of the house. Buying a home is different in Co. When you sign the closing papers the sellers and all the realtors are there too. One big party. You get your keys and it's yours! Very odd. To make it more real and still it doesn't feel real, I took the kids by and went in. We walked the house but still feel like we're walking into someone elses house. They left a few things for us that I didn't expect...some benches, flower pots, rugs. I did find out, if your reading this Ms. Toni, the growing season is very short here. I mean short. I am going to investigate hot lamps for my veggies. So here they are ...come see us and get a grand tour!

1 comment:

Smithlings said...

CONGRATS on the new home! Hooray!!!! We'll be eager to come & see it in person. It looks as if there is plenty o' room for company. :-)
We wanna see MORE photos, too.
Again, we ALL are very happy for you.

Love & Hugs,

A & the rest of the Smiths