Friday, April 25, 2008

Becca and Soccer...GOOOOOOOOALLLLLLLL!


Soccer this year has been a blast for all of us. Watching Becca grow in the sport is great. She is a defender for the team and does a great job. Their team has only lost one game this season.
We love her coach too.
The girls are well disciplined even to the point of standing the whole game. We have seen no other team do this. Can you tell I'm proud? She truly has found another side of her talents in competition, though she so misses riding right now. So far we have yet to find a ranch for her to ride at in town. We keep praying and searching.

This photo here is Josh and Gabe watching the game..It's a little blurry
'cause they were so far from me. My zoom isn't real great.






Go Becca!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are great action shots of Becca! I love reading the blog...keep up the good work. Maybe one day I'll decide to do the same, for now I get to enjoy yours and Joanna's!