Hockey Time with some great friends!
This is how he keeps his stress under control when the weather is yucky outside. Go Terrell!
How busy can one person be and still live by their motto of Simplicity?
1. Help Gabe get all college stuff in order for new school. Buy books, fill out application, deal with COF funds, call CSU for withdrawal procedure.. and then some.
2. Start two classes of 5 for the semester with Regis. One five week, one eight week.
3. Start and finish 2 projects for school each requiring a 10 page paper and presentation. Oh yeah, weekly homework and papers as well.
4. Awana leader
5. High school co-leader for girls Bible study
6. Friends visit for weekend.. yeah friends.
7. Start a Candida cleanse ... again. Maybe this time I can stick to this sucker and actually start to feel human. Is it possible? Hmmm.
10. Cook ...ha!
11. Calendar keeper and family advisor
You get it... my days starts at 7 ish AM and keeps on going. I do stop for my quiet time and some brain down time but I'm in a season of busyness. I am okay, just tired. But I think my tiredness is due to this stupid Candida running rampant in my body and the need for more sleep. I still need 10 hours every night. Does NOT happen. Oh yes.. and the arm hand falling asleep waking me up to remind me of my issues. Oh doesn't this sound like fun!! Can you tell I'm sick of being tired???! The food thing is another biggy. I need to start repeating over and over.. I'm allergic to sugar, I'm allergic to sugar. Then maybe I can have more energy. But I realllly love it. So I suffer. How stupid HOW STUPID!
So.. Life is full. With having all my chickies back in the nest it makes it wonderfully full. For how long.. who knows?
I think it's time for another weekend away with my main squeeze.