Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Fort Collins Home




We are unpacked now and repacking! Cruise time!The boxes are empty! YAH! Here are a few photos of our place. The air is very clear here. Crisp too. I don't remember California air being so clean. The kids found an amazing park. It has soccer fields, dog park, baseball diamonds, play area, and roller rink all in one! Beautiful! Not sure where we will settle for the long term yet but we really like the feel of Fort Collins. Small town feel with all the amenities one needs! The trees and neighborhoods remind me of Ky when I was a child. We also like our town home. It is just big enough to move around and small enough to hear everyone. What a concept! As I think of more I'll write again. I know we are still into the honeymoon period...it won't last forever. Thank you to all who have put their chickadees on IM and email. The kids are grateful.

No comments: