Sunday, January 13, 2008

California's old friend.....











We took the kids to visit an old friend from California last night. Brent is one of our "Before marriage, college and career days" friend. He's one of those guys that you just can't help but to want as your friend. He's funny, creative, spontaneous, and charming. He is also a great host! It was great catching up. The kids had heard so many BRENT stories they were excited to finally meet him. It has been about 15 years since we saw him but it felt like yesterday. I wish I had my photo albums here in Colorado so you could see the "That was then, This is now" picture but I don't. Ok, so here is an interruption to the Blog: Brent emailed me pictures from 1988. You're gonna see that he still looks great and well, I've changed just a bit!
Brent if you're reading this.. Thank you! We love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the nice comments and the pics. I had a wonderful time with all of you, it was great catching up with you and Terrell and really great meeting your kids, they are really amazing. A tribute to you and T! I so look forward to spending more time with all of you!
Blessings!
BTW, if you need any help in the transition to Monument, don't hesitate to call, K?