Saturday, May 21, 2011

Farmer's Market... California Style

Farmer's Market comes every summer and depending on where you live, it can be a place full of delicious produce or well, just honey. While we were visiting my sister we mosied on over to their local Farmer's Market in downtown Clovis. Oh my goodness.. fruit that is ready to eat, veggies, live music and warm nights. What a great way to spend a Friday night. Only thing missing was my man.



Check out these veggies. It's May and there are veggies to be sold. Wow!






Silly Girl!


Love this picture.. The details stand out so well don't ya think? Cute couple, Clovis sign in background, and blue skies above.


My attempt at a self portrait. I am looking a bit ragged but we sure were enjoying ourselves!


My sister was picking out some fresh strawberries. This is another fine thing to enjoy in California. Great fruit!


Peaches, cherries, apricots. Oh yum!


Jenna Bug was working at a cute diner so we scurried on over to support the local economy.


More delicious fruit!


Live music too. What a great Friday night. I'm so glad we went!

1 comment:

teters4 said...

We are so glad you were here for us to enjoy some time with family. Great pics of the market. :)Love you all!