Sunday, December 1, 2013

Anniversary 24






Twenty-Four, 24, yes.... TWENTY-FOUR years. October 28, 1989 was, is, and always will be a day that changed two peoples lives forever.

I'm not as young as I was then.....

I'm not as thin as I was then....

I'm not as naive as I was then....

I'm not as playful as I was then....

But.....

I am more in love today, more in tune with his needs, more aware of mine, and totally see God's greatness.

The journey of two lives intertwining into one has created a love for each other, a joy with each other, and a walk through life that only we share together. God has become more real because of my marriage and this journey called life. I never thought that the longer I would be married, the more I would see my LORD. But it's true. God has revealed himself in so many circumstances that I would not have experienced had it not been this walk hand in hand with my man.

Together we created a family; we are blessed with four amazing children and a life of smiles and trials. Both have made us who we are today.

Can't wait to see what the next chapter holds.  Let the Adventure continue!

I love you SHJ.

No comments: