Thursday, July 2, 2015

It's the little things


I love big moments in life... traveling, meeting new people, Christmas, weddings. You get the picture. But the little things are what make the difference in someone's day. Flowers just because, coffee handed to you as you wake up, a hug and a simple I love you. Laughing at your favorite show with people you love, doing the dishes for me, that ones big. And this....


My oh-so-amazing husband did this for us. We haven't slept well for a while and  grumpy people don't make for a happy marriage. The a/c in our home does a fantastic job on two floors. Problem is we have three. That last one being where we sleep. So he climbed  in the hot attic, did the supports and wiring,  came down all sweaty and hot and installed this quiet fan to blow the air around so we can sleep and awaken friendly once again. 

Really it is the little things. A good night's rest with a cool breeze. 

I am thankful. 

No comments: