Wednesday, December 19, 2007

December Update

Hi all...

A simple update today to let you know the latest. We are enjoying the snow this winter. :) The kids have been busying themselves with school, reading, and Nintendo. They are out Christmas shopping for Terrell and I as I write. Terrell and I are going to CS this Friday for a day trip to look at more houses. We also are looking for temporary housing in CS so we can get down there and get established. So far everything is VERY expensive. We have a great cooperate condo at a great rate in FC. We have only sent a few Christmas cards to family this year. Know you're loved but we are holding off on a major mailer until we get a new address. To be honest looking for housing has been completely consuming; that and school. We are doing well though. We miss all the family and friends in Cali. I know the kids sure would love good ol' play time with friends. Gabe could use a tough football game or something physical! Charley has done very well. She is a great dog. I am tired of coughing and going stir crazy myself but appreciate the little cleaning that needs to be done here. Good break!

Praise report: The bikes are covered with insurance! Terrell has been caught looking at websites checking out new bikes. I am very happy for him.

Ok... all for today.
Merry Christmas!

No comments: