Monday, December 17, 2007

House shopping....



So we decided on a realtor and went house hunting this weekend. We saw some weird homes, some too big, and a few that could work with some modifications. We didn't see anything that was PERFECT. Is there such a thing on a budget? The area we are focusing on is Monument. Trees and Mtns everywhere you look. The specific neighborhood is Woodmoor for all you Colorado gurus. Large lots and older homes mostly. Great views. Unfortunately, some work would have to be done on what we've seen. We are trying to think LOOOOONG term now. Can we live here and watch grandchildren toddle around? I just don't want to keep moving. Let someone else do it from now on. (Of course I never know what the Lord has in store but that's my earthly point of view). I have some cute pictures of Kadence here too. Angelina took these while playing with her. How fun it has been to hug and kiss on her each week.
Keep us in your prayers as we navigate this journey... we appreciate it.
Oh, one more request... I can't get rid of this cough. Please pray for God's mercy on my health. I am trying to get better without a doctor. I feel fine; just coughing ALLL the TIMEEEE!!!
All for now.
Tuna Jones signing off.

No comments: