Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Come Rain, Come Hail

I DID have a flower bed. Every leaf has been beat off and there is hail on the ground in the flower bed still.
Pile by God. I walked out and found this neatly stacked for me. Thanks God.


Midnight hail chunksThe hail looks like a layer of snow. CRAZY!
Midnight driveway.

Little, no strike that, BIG hail balls.

Midnight.. just me and Lina at home. Well, Charley too. Thud, Thud, Thud, Flash!THUD! Wake up Lina! Down stairs we go...all the way downstairs. Ok, so I ran back up for my cell phone and laptop. We went online and checked the radar and found a BIG red zone going right over our head. Ya never know about tornadoes??? The hail was beating us up. I wasn't sure about the rest but knew this was the worst this season. I text Terrell; he was missing out! Posted pictures on facebook; everyone else was missing out! Finally crawled back into bed. Oh sleep where art thou? And now at 6:45am, it is a whopping 44 degrees outside.
A new roof? Ohh I hope so!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Crazy is right! We are sweltering in over 100 degrees here.
Cynthia

Anonymous said...

Crazy is right! We are sweltering in over 100 degrees here.
Cynthia

Reg said...

Wow! That's incredible. That would be cool though if you got a new roof out of it...it happened for us one year. No tornados?

Kim ~ Kay Kay said...

Nice . . . we were at 113 degrees yesterday and your having winter weather! Maybe we do need to move!!

Anonymous said...

wow! That is some wild summer weather

Holly

Anonymous said...

wow! That is some wild summer weather

Holly