Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Just a Splishin and a Splashin!


I'm here to say... I'm gonna have me some clean smellin' quick washin' clothes from now on! Our washer and dryer were giving me some serious days of rebellion and today..no more! Off they went to appliance purgatory. No more re spinning. No more hoping the clothes will be dry. No more water wasting! I am excited....Can you tell? There is something amazing about having the right tools for your home or garage in T's case. This is our very first matching set in our (almost) 20 years of marriage. Whoo Hoo!

2 comments:

Reg said...

Yea for you! They look great...matching is fun. I think our next set will have to match too...they will both be old enough then. I love the "appliance purgatory"...too funny!

Unknown said...

OH MY! I'm COVETING!