Saturday, December 3, 2011

Here Squirrelly Squirrelly

A couple weeks ago I looked out the kitchen window and saw a squirrel hangin' out in it's mailbox. I could see he was in it backwards but that's nothing unusual for our squirrels. Well.. last week Lina and Boo annouce that the squirrel is dead and very much stuck. Great. A stuck squirrel up a tree.


Have no fear, Lina is here! T dragged the big ladder out and gave her a pair of thick gloves. She tugged and pulled. We were hopin' she wasn't gonna pull its arm off! Come to find out the poor squirrel was trying to get OUT of its box and got stuck.



 She got squirrelly out and flung him on the ground. Poor thing died in the mail box due to being too fat! I guess the seed I put out was high carbs or this squirrel had no self-control.

Looks like I'll have to find some fat free seeds!

No comments: