Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Wednesday Smiles

Today was another day of busyness. I ran the kids places and made some more phone calls and finally packed. The girls tackled more of the upstairs while I tackled the kitchen. My dear friend Krissy and her daughter shared the burden! Thank you Krissy! It was also a day of research. I feel like I belong in a Think Tank. I am in front of this PC researching things all the time... houses, schools, court house hours, grades, ect..... My house is a mess! To be expected but it's just grossing me out!

OK, so here are my smiles for the day:

1. TG made an adorable keepsake album for Lina.
2. My husband and his sweet words. He had some Ah Ha's today!
3. The field on the way out to the ranch. It was glistening in the sun today from the rain.
4. Chocolate! Terrell brought some home today. MMMM!

I am off to vacuum. VRROOM! VRROOM!

Thanks for Listening,
Tuna Jones

May God grant His peace tonight to you.

No comments: