Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Daily life Update

Hi all you who read this blog of mine....

First off, Did you know you can leave comments?

Second, Did you know you can click on the words to the left about the election and go to the website or read about each party or take your own personality quiz?

Third, Did you know that I'm not ignoring you but still trying to get life somewhat organized here?

Which leads me to my update.... Soccer is in full swing for Becca. She won her first game, YAH! Gabe is in Basketball and the younger two girls start soccer and track by months end. Terrell is traveling a lot this season and I am still doing this, blogging. We found a home church . I am anxious to get plugged in. The kids went to youth and Sunday School. All went well. We have been invited to a life group though have not been able to go. Hopefully soon. We found dentist and doctors. Two physicals down, four more to go. We found a chiropractor too. Gabe got a job working for my brother at New Life and learning a new skill . Thanks Robby! Charley became an escape artist and we think we have that under control again. Eye appts.. It appears as if more of us WILL have glasses then not. Unpacking and organizing..slow. I don't have much motivation to do more that I can in one day. These little details are taking so much mind share that when it comes time to do the dishes or cook or put a decoration in place, I can't. Thank you PTLS for making this possible. Give me one good week out of the month and I have to work like a crazy woman. It is then that I can focus as you probably do daily. Monument...beautiful. We will slowly make this home and pray you come join us so we don't have to reinvest so much into all the great people we have met. So, as you can read life is full with adjusting and newness. I haven't ignored you my friends. I would love to share some coffee with you. I think you should all get together and take pictures drinking coffee. Send them to me. You'll be the headlines for the day!

Gotta go! Game's on for Becca and I can't be late.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We can't wait to see you all! I always look forward to seeing what's new on the blog. Love you!
Sis

Smithlings said...

Sounds as if you are making progress, my friend. You'll feel settled soon, I think! I hope! I pray! :-) I know that you will want to get things organized & put away with all the company that's comin'. They all need a place to sleep! Right? Enjoy your sister's visit. That'll be very special.

I'll yackatcha soon!!!!

XO