Thursday, March 6, 2008

A Good Idea Gone Bad!




Such a Sanguine am I! I have GREAT ideas and then Reality sets in. I'm gonna freeeeeze in the clothes in my closet if I wear a dress or skirt everyday. I'm not in California where I can slip on my flip flops and run out side. Sniff, sniff, sniff! I MISS my flip flops. I have exchanged them for wool socks. So all the attractive clothing I have either doesn't fit or is for warm weather. My sweet husband looks great, yes GREAT everyday but he has me in jeans and the same sweaters to look at daily. I can't wear cotton/poly blouses; their too cold. So here it is...day 2 and I'm quitting. Sorry ladies. I gotta stay warm. See this cute shirt... you won't see it for a loooooooooooong time after today. It's gonna get covered up with a sweater anyhow.


2 comments:

Joanna said...

You are so funny. I agree it would be a really cold project! That is a cute shirt. Where did you get it?

Smithlings said...

Good idea, but wrong time of the year? It was a good thought, but I know that I'd never be able to adhere to such a restrictive "dress" code. :-)

You look great -- great hair!!!!