Wednesday, March 5, 2008

It's March..Snow, Sun, or Both?






Yesterday it was so pleasant that Terrell went on a road ride through Garden of the Gods. I do hope he chimes in here soon to tell you what a marvelous 17 miles it was. This morning we woke up to 4 inches of snow. I got out the handy dandy shovel and cleared the drive way. It feels good to do it. I will say I stopped before I finished the back. I got hungry and had to get the kids going. Oh yes, they aren't 100 % yet. Crazy flu!
Oh... see the shoes. A must if you live in cold weather. So glad we bought good ones. They are worth their weight in gold. Gold may be cheaper!
Comments from Terrell: When we visited CS and Garden of the Gods 2 summers ago, I can remember being envious of ther local cyclists as we drove through the park and I watched them riding through what has to be one of the most magnificent natural marvels around. I never in my wildest imagine would have thought that one day I would be able to ride through the Garden on my lunch hour from the office. I am amazed and thankful...

5 comments:

Kim ~ Kay Kay said...

Good exercise! I remember those days, as I do the Sorels that yes cost a good buck, but there isn't anything better for the snow life!
I do like your idea of the skirts and dresses but not everyday. I enjoy wearing dresses and skirts more now because I think they do look more respectable and you feel more presentable, as women should about themselves. A lot of women don't feel like they matter and I think that dressing appropriately would help them more. I need to go shopping and purchase more dresses, right now I don't have much there. So my answer is no for now, but would do more in the near future of spring and summer. But I prob. would not do it EVERYDAY. But I could try for a while! Let me know how you do!
kimbirz

Joanna said...

That is so cool! I'm glad he is going on that ride!
Um, my clothing options are pretty limited already - plus, brrrr! Cold legs! But you go for it girl!
I love wearing cute dresses in the spring! Just not everyday...don't have that many. It could be a good excuse to go shopping, though...hmmmm.

Joanna said...

Hey! Where is your skirt in the top picture?

Kim ~ Kay Kay said...

Good question Joanna!!??????????

Spike N Tuna Jones said...

ok..ok... i left you a picture! can't say they're great but here you go!