Thursday, March 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Gabriel!



My Boy is 17 today! How did that happen? We snuck over to decorate his car and he showed up in the parking lot. What is the likelihood of that happening? We finished up with out him seeing us and got out of there like bandits. We'll finish celebrating at Texas Roadhouse tonight. Happy Birthday Gabe!






















My brother showed up in the parking lot just in time for us to do a little decorating for him too! I have a lots of lost time to make up for. All those years of living 4 states away...





3 comments:

Kim ~ Kay Kay said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GABE!!!!
I cannot believe you're 17!!
I remember when you were born......, helping your mom paint blue skies and white clouds in your nursery, Uncle Dan and I coming over to see you and play,(and of course Tile Rummy with your parent's)and we can't forget Baby Tenda!! It doesn't seem like it has been 17 years!! Boy does time fly.
Hope your day is filled with adventure and memories!
Love Auntie Kimmie and Uncle Dan and Kaylee

Joanna said...

Ha! That's so funny! I don't think anyone has ever drawn on Robby's car before. Hope he feels special. :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Gabe! We miss you!
Lawrence Family