Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Headache, Headache go away...

Don't come back any ol' day!

I don't have headaches but once a month and ya'll know when that is. Except lately. I think it's weird. Or lack of sleep. Sleep...hmm.. Been pulling a Terrell lately. I wake up at 3:30am (yes, I checked last night) and toss and turn for hours. Last night I had a talk with Jesus about this lack of sleeping and decided to pray. Couldn't hurt, I'm awake anyhow.

So here it is 2:31pm and this stupid headache won't leave me alone. Yes, I'm staying hydrated. No, I'm not taking anything. Good grief I'd be on it too often.

I think I'll be getting a foot massage tonight.

1 comment:

Kim ~ Kay Kay said...

Happy Anniversary again!
Glad you guys had a great time on the town!
THOSE PICTURES!
My My...how time flys.
We were so young, it seems like forever ago! Almost 20 big years!

We'll hope your headache is gone now.
Kimmie