Monday, October 27, 2008

A Rough Beginning to a New Week


So. It's Monday. The day I try to accomplish as much as humanly possible in one day. Laundry, Change our sheets, Bread, Errands, Phone Calls, going down my list. Busy.


This morning started off wrong. See, I'm not sleeping well and that's just not like me. I am awake probably 4 times a night lately. Last night I woke up to go to the restroom and ran smack into into our TV cabinet. uh huh. Hurt. Did I mention I have no sense of direction and feel my way around in the dark. And yesterday I was getting out of my Suburban and landed wrong on my ankle. Oh yes.. It's lifted. Big drop. Took me to the ground screaming. Still hurts. Oh and I'm planning on trying a new class at the gym tonight. Cardio Kickboxing. Yah, right. Well... I get up at my usual time, 6:45am, to take Boo to school and Bec to the ranch to work. Get home 45 minutes later and two of my family members don't respond like I need them to this morning. Great. Even made Poppy Seed muffins. They of course have no clue these other things are wrong. No wasn't asked. Food. Budget says "STOPPPP!" Cabinets and Fridge says, "You better get to the store sometime soon, don't you think?" How did I go wrong this month. I planned so carefully. So... I'm in recovery mode. It's a chocolate sort of day.

No comments: