Sunday, March 7, 2010

Happy Birthday Mr. Jones

How many ways can I say chocolate! Oh baby!


I love my husband. Today is his 49th birthday and we celebrated since last night. he surprised us all and came home early from his business trip. Yeah Southwest! We had a great family breakfast this morning with the kids and the Kurtz's, afterwards T went on nice, I mean wet and snowy, no I mean nice Mtn. Biking ride. Tonight we hung out with some friends and celebrated over a delic.ous. meal at The Melting Pot.
Happy Birthday Mr. Jones! I love you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am able to make link exchange with HIGH pr pages on related keywords like [url=http://www.usainstantpayday.com]bad credit loans[/url] and other financial keywords.
My web page is www.usainstantpayday.com

If your page is important contact me.
please only good pages, wih PR>2 and related to financial keywords
Thanks
tastEvifs