Sunday, November 21, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook

Simple Woman's Daybook

November 21, 2010


Outside my window.... I have a view of the city of St. Louis. We are high up in the Downtown Hilton staying for the night.

I am thinking... how much I love seeing new places and traveling. Having my girls all together makes me happy. I only wish for my son too. Time changes things though and I'm entering a new chapter with our children. Not all of them will be together for each holiday anymore. okay.. that's sad just typing it.
I am thankful for... safe travels thus far, points by Marriott and Capital One miles that allows us to stay in fun destinations, today we went to Trader Joe's. I'm really thankful for the sense of smell. Oh my it was great in there!


From the learning rooms.. still working on the final project. We went up the St. Louis Arch today. I learned a little more about the Westward Expansion. Actually, there was information overload in the museum. I'd have to live here to take it all in.


From the kitchen... I canned applesauce this week. Thaaaaat's about it. LOL. I told you I'm not much in the kitchen. I did get a LOT of recipes from the exchange though. Some great new ones to try for sure..


I am wearing...my fav.or.ite leopard jammies. Rrrrr! .

I am reading... Craigslist ads (ha!), a Simple magazine, and my Bible.


I am going... to enjoy sleeping in a bed I don't have to make, watch a TV that isn't mine, and when I wake up, grab my family and head to Louisville for the week. That is after a great breakfast and a hot shower. Hot Diggity for family.


I am hoping... that I finish my project this week. I am also hoping for some motivation to get going on this marathon training I promised myself too.

I am hearing... a few cars out the window going by, the movie Fast and Furious coming from 2 rooms, and once in a whole Becca coughs.

Around the house... it's all clean and tidy. I like it that way before I travel. We have folks staying there this week while we travel.

A picture worth sharing..

The girls were jumping for a picture and tried to get T to join in. First try all they got was one arm and one leg. LOL... try two worked much better.

No comments: