Saturday, January 22, 2011

Day 6

No pictures, please. I don't think you'd like how I look right now anyhow. I sit here or I sit there. Blankets abound. I drink water or a concoction of apple cider vinegar and water. I surf the web. I take Tums. I eat a banana or a piece of toast... and wait. Just hoping there isn't any pain or nausea associated with the ingestion of food. I watch everyone around me work, feeling really bad I'm not doing my part. And still I sit.... my stomach speaking loudly that the virus isn't gone. Indigestion roaring up constantly. I'm feeling done already. For goodness sakes, it's just a virus. But this one is an energy zapping, stomach churning, pain causing, nausea making, ugly virus.

Can you tell it's been awhile since I've been sick?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OH DEAR! Praying you feel better soon!