Tuesday, August 23, 2011

A Final Look at our Summer






























































































Well. (heavy sigh) Summer is over and school has come once again. With my new job, I have had NO time to dig into this ol' blog and share stories. So, tonight I figured I'd catch up and share at least pictures. I realized we did more than I thought! We had the joy of having our children home, the joy of company, projects that never stopped, outtings to Denver, hikes...just a few, Lina became our newest lawn mower, I decorated a classroom and had hours upon hours of training, and it ended with Boo buying her first car. So, yeah... All's well that ends well. In this case, better than well. We are all healthy, thriving, and changing. Blessing abound so any complaining I do about being dum-gad tired, you can ignore. Who can argue with a summer of pictures sharing joy and happiness?




Not me.


No comments: