Thursday, June 4, 2015

Just the Two of Us

 I love this man. I still shake my head thinking it's been 25 years of walking out this adventure together. TnT. Crazyness!  We've moved too many times to count, had 4 amazing children, changed jobs, seen each other in our best and in our worst. Argued, prayed, took on hard days and amazing nights, and we did all of it together. Life. We never gave up. He never gave up on me. I know that I know he is mine and I am his. We don't always see eye to eye but as iron sharpens iron, God is making something beautiful out of us.  I'm so thankful for my rock.  You still make my heart jump every time you grab my hand and flash me that smile. I am yours and only yours. I love you SHJ! I loved spending this glorious week away with you. Let's do it again. Shall we? 
 






No comments: