Monday, July 22, 2024

Show Me the Water

If we could be in the water, we were in the water. I love swimming. Like REALLY love it. When we moved to Colorado its the thing I missed the most about my time outside. We had a pool growing up and we had a pool when our children were littles. It's not a thing where we lived in Colorado. More of a hot tub climate. After Mom's service, T and I stayed in town for a few more days enjoying family and waiting for our belongings to arrive from Colorado. I am so grateful for the few moments in the pool with everyone. After Mom's service we went to Rob and Jo's community pool to relax and cool off then one day all the cousins went back to swim some more. We  also had the joy of celebrating the 4th of July at the Johnson's home - in the pool. Not only do I love water, but it was also CRAZY hot the week we were in Tennessee. Now my home search includes a pool. 😀 Or at least the space to build one! 
Yay Team Pool!





















No comments: