Saturday, April 25, 2009

My Baby is 10!

The Birthday Bunch
Cake.. What cake?
The day started clean and neat! The girls were very BIG helpers. Oh thank goodness.

Terrell was our judge. Which island would win?

Here I am bossy again. :) Actaully I was giving instructions for all the game time.
Becca and T were our pizza cookers. YummY!

Silly Birthday Girl.
Bubble blowing contest. Bazooka RuLes!

Angelina is 10 and she celebrated her birthday with 15 friends from church and school. We choose certain years for BIG parties. 5, 10, 13, 16, 18 and 21. So this was a BIGGY for her and she's been planning since Christmas. Yes. Christmas. Her theme was Survivor... We split the kids into two teams and let the games begin.


1. Treasure Hunt. They went searching for GOLD. Gold candy that is.

2. Worm eating contest. Sour worms.

3. Island sculpting contest. Which team was the most creative?

4. Bazooka Bubble blowing contest. We had some big bubbles.

5. Our favorite box game. Gag gifts and Good gifts.

6. Of course Present Time.. Angelina's favorite!

7. Home made Pizza and ice cream for dessert.
We shooed the boys out at 8, (I never thought we'd even have boys!) and the girls got on their jammies to watch a girly flick. My baby had a great birthday!!! All my kids are double digits. WOW! That's just crazy.
I know you're thinking I deserved a bubble bath right? What did I do? I worked on a paper from 10- 11:30pm. It had to be turned in by midnight. My sweet husband got up in the morning with the girls and let me sleep a little longer. Ahh... me and my pillow.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW-looks like SO MUCH FUN! Wish I could have been there :) HUGS!

Anonymous said...

So glad Angelina had a great birthday and that you survived to tell about it! haha
Cynthia

Smithlings said...

Happy 10th, Angelina!!! As usual, we are slow with our wishes, but they are most sincere despite being OH, SOOOO LATE! :-)

Looks as if you had a fun party. I think the party planners are the true SURVIVOR winners. You are a brave woman, Tuna!

Love & Hugs,

A & the rest o' the Smiths