Friday, December 3, 2010

Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo

I am dizzy. And it's all from this small part in my inner ear.
Now, it isn't 24/7 so that's good. It's when I do certain things like bending up and down, blowing my hair, moving too fast but especially lying down and sitting up. Falling out of bed twice this week, yeah...that was no fun. No injuries thankfully; I fell into my chair next to my bed. That was kind of my indicator something was up. I thought it would go away but it hasn't so off to the doctor I went. He said it is BPPV. Oh yeah! (That was me being funny.)
I have these nauseating exercises that I have the privilege of doing three times a day this week. It should make me all better and get the tiny crystal thingy out of my inner ear.
Here's to hoping that little bugger goes away soon.

No comments: