Friday, February 25, 2011

Simple Woman's Daybook

February 25th, 2011


Outside my window.... It's spitting snowish kind of stuff right now. Nothing serious, just cold.


I am thinking... Today is moving fast and I haven't done much. I don't feel very motivated. Lack of sleep causes lack of motivation for me.

I am thankful for... a husband who works hard for our family. As much as I explore nothing I am finding even comes close to his provision for us.

From the learning rooms.. I started a Bible study last month with some friends. Our fearless leader is amazing and full of wisdom. We are digging into Ephesians with Precepts. So far it's been great and very challenging. I definitely need to continue on and dig deeper still.


From the kitchen... this week is the beginning of another attempt to be gluten free. Found me some GF crackers that are yummy, bread that is great (Rudi's), and a pizza dough that isn't so hot. That was sad.

I am wearing... Valentine jammies and an ugly gray sweatshirt that is old as sin.


I am reading... a book by Francine Rivers called, called... what is it called??


I am going... to go on a date tonight. Well overdue. I am going to clean out my pantry and keep on keepin' on.

I am hoping... that I begin to feel better and resolve all this silliness with my body. I hope to actually sleep and then wake up not thinkin' about which body part hurts this morning. :(

I am hearing... Lina crunch her breakfast cereal. That's it. It's real quiet here today.

Around the house... feeling the need to get my master bathroom painted. I'm hoping my girls do it over spring break otherwise it won't ever get done. How sad is this post today??


A picture worth sharing...

This was taken at my friend Amanda's parents place while we were in California. We have three more months until we see flowers. It was wonderful to see flowers!

That's it today.. not much more happening really.

No comments: