Monday, March 19, 2012

Gluten Free Chocolate Chiplicious Cookies

Oh to have a good chocoloate chip cookie! I have been craving something in my mouth that is healthy and yummy. I did a quick search for almond flour cookies and decided on these. Yeah! Double Yeah! The recipe is really good and quite easy. I am impressed with the texture and the taste. They melt in your mouth and are not grainy what-so-ever. Definitely a new fav for me!

Pass the milk please. 


Here's where to find this new oh so yummy GF recipe. Gotta give credit where credit is due!

 http://www.thewannabechef.net/2011/05/04/almond-flour-chocolate-chip-cookies/

I did NOT use sugar but substituted Honey instead. I also doubled the recipe. Oh... be sure to pay attention to your Honey quantities. They are different than refined sugar. Enjoy!


No comments: