Monday, August 5, 2024

Bend, Oregon

Ok so I am way behind again! This is our next stop sorta. We stayed one night in Caldwell, Idaho on our way to Bend. We LOVE Bend. Lots of great biking for T and hiking for me. Great eateries, coffee houses, and of course the river. The RV resort we stayed at was actually closer to Sisters then Bend. Which in my opinion is even cuter by far and more quaint than Bend.  We were still chasing cooler temperatures.  It was HOT and the smoke was yucky some of the days from the fires in OR. The resort was lovely. These RV resorts are more crowded than camping in the forest but also has amenities like a pool and washer/dryers. I'm keeping this one brief as I reallllly want to get to present time! Just know we stayed here for almost a week and enjoyed lots of moments along the way. 











 And that's Bend! On to Vancouver, Washington for a few days to see our family!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you’re enjoying being vagabonds.