Saturday, February 9, 2008

The Desert is Ugly, Even in Our Life.

Well... I believe I'm officially in the desert place. I do hope you have read Dream Giver, but if you haven't run and get it. Good read. It speaks of the desert place on your journey to your dream. Every desert is different and you can be there multiple times as God takes you to new dreams.

Here's mine: No friends, wind more than desired, living out of boxes for 4 months, having to paint a house by ourselves AGAIN, kids that need me emotionally more than I have to give out, messy room because my clothes are in boxes..no take that back... all over the boxes and on the floor, no home church where I can see poeple I know each week, trying to find new, well everything!

So where do I go from here? I press into Jesus. This is part of it. If you don't go through the desert you can't get to the other side. The side where the dream is. So I may cry (a lot)and get mad but I really want to be on the other side. I want the Dream God has given me.

Keep Dreaming..... and pray for us as we continue the Dream

No comments: