Wednesday, February 13, 2008

So Much to Share!






WOW! I just got some great news. I was going to focus on the move into the house, which I will but I got some great news and had to shout it out!!!!


I have a friend moving here!!!! I knew CR was coming soon but she just emailed me a date. I can't wait to see her and give her a big hug. She has 5 awesome kids and a husband whom I THINK is like mine so I'm sure I'll love him. We homeschooled in Roseville and met through the support group at church. Until you've moved (this is move number katrillion for me) and so desperately want to have a friend over, you can't explain the joy in a fellow comrade moving to the same town!!!!!! YAH ME!


Ok, onto the move...... We had a great moving committee in Roseville. I'm sad to say no one took pictures of the studly men otherwise you'd see them here. They finished in no time and Terrell was very blessed.


Highlights of Roseville trip: His Side: Trader Joe's run. We have pancake mix and tea tree oil soap for months. Friends: He saw my friends! His too of course but I claim them first. Weather: Gorgeous! Perfect for loading the truck. My Side: I got another week with Joanna and Kadence. I am so thankful I got that time with them. Even though we really wanted a place to call our own, we enjoyed starting off spending tons of time with them. I think God orchestrated that for us.


Monday: Moving day here... Perfect weather until we were done and then SNOW! We had our new neighbor walk over and help unload, our dear friend Brent, Gabe, Terrell and us just a little. We are unpacking like crazy. Joanna came to give us a hand and some well needed advice on room placement. So... a new part of the story begins. ...

3 comments:

Darrell Adcock said...

Hey girl, thanks for the connect. We love seeing/reading what's going on with you guys!

Blessings in your new place.

Darrell, Tracy, Parker, McKenna, & Logan Adcock

Smithlings said...

Looks like you'll be settled in no time,my friend! As always, we enjoy seeing the photos & reading the commentary.

Happy unpacking!

XOXO

Kim ~ Kay Kay said...

O.K. when I missed receiving your blog up-date in Jan.(still don't understand that!) I missed you connecting with Brent, so I went back and read and saw the pics.
Boy, do I remember those days!
He still looks good. Funny pics!! So He's living in Colorado?
Glad to see you guys finally getting settled in your home. Must be a great feeling.

Oh, speaking of "old times" I went to one of the dinner's last night that they have been doing for Pastor Johnson for his good-bye
(not that I go there) we were in the old "Green Room", where it had all started for all of us, felt weird. It was nice, Mark Sorenson spoke for a moment, that was also weird! Not Him, just remembering back, you know.
Another chapter at People's ending.
Anyway, that's all,
Talk to you later,
Kimmie