Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Moving at 40.... Bring in the Maid!


Ok..my folks have moved 30 + times, maybe more. So, I grew up moving and did my fair share so far in married life too. This is our 6th house, not counting apartment life. I am prayin'..do you hear me, prayin' this is it for a LONG time.


I would watch my parents move (ever so recent: 3 years ago) and wonder why on earth it took them so long to unpack?! Are they ever gonna get through those boxes in the garage. Well, I am officially apologizing here. I have joined the ranks of "Can we just throw it away or shove it somewhere?" I don't think 40 is old. Actually, I'm very young. But I'm here to tell you that moving at 40 is not like moving at 30. I am ready to kick up my feet, drink my coffee, and well, BLOG! I have done nothing today in the house but walk over piles and wonder what happened to the maid. She left unannounced, nowhere to be found. When you find her could someone please send her back here?

2 comments:

Kim ~ Kay Kay said...

7 if you count Salinas!! Hee hee

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.