Thursday, February 14, 2008

My Husband is Better Than Chocolate


Happy Valentine's Day!

Today is a day I won't ever forget. My husband proposed to me 19 years ago today. He has surprised me more than once on Valentine's Day. Lots of wonderful memories fill my heart. My sweet husband is strong, kind, patient, an amazing listner, counselor, my prayer covering, lover, and best friend.

1 Thessalonians 4:11-12 is a scripture I treasure that truly describes my husband's life.

11 Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business and to work with your hands, just as we told you, 12 so that your daily life may win the respect of outsiders and so that you will not be dependent on anybody.
I love you Terrell!


Reality Check: What can you do today to bless your soulmate? Why not surprise them this Valentine's Day?

Thanks for Listening,
Tuna Jones

1 comment:

Joanna said...

Awwwww....
can't wait for that turkey.