Thursday, April 17, 2008

April 17th ...SNOW DAY!!!!


My three snow Angels! The sun came out so they ran out to play in the snow. I can not even tell you how breath taking it is! I sure wish I had karen's camera right now.

This is the meadow behind our home.The girls are sledding down the hill.
View from Driveway.
This is the view looking back at the house.





Terrell went to Costco last night.. you can't truly see the ice on his truck. It was cool but made a mess of the garage!


























I woke up early this morning due to a condition that's buggin' the life out of me. I wake up to throbbing numb hands. Well, since I'm up I might as well take some pictures of this gorgeous snow and post them here. It is still drizzling snow outside. It is just beautiful. The sun has not fully come up yet, like I said I was up early, so I'll post some more when it does. For all of you out there who can't imagine this.. I couldn't either. April 17th...two days before Lina's B'day and it snowed! Wow! I know we're gonna take some time to play in it this morning. Can't pass a day like this up!

1 comment:

Smithlings said...

"Oh, the weather outside is frightful..." Okay, I'll stop singing!!!

That snowfall isn't frightful, it's beautiful, but haven't you had enough already? :-) Hang on, my friend. Spring will really happen -- someday! May? June?

Thanks for sharing the lovely photos.

XO

A.