Tuesday, April 15, 2008

A Voice in the Wind by Francine Rivers


I have one simple pleasure in life... soaking in a bubble bath and reading after dinner.
This book was my latest read. This book has challenged my faith more than any other except the Word itself. The story line is one that we can relate to now even though it takes place in the days of Roman rule. I don't want to give the plot away so if you read this book, write me so we can discuss the many faith challenges Hadassah experienced. I can't express the thought put behind this book. Francine Rivers does a marvelous job of sharing the Gospel of Christ through one woman's story.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good book! :) I miss you all... Call us sometime!

Kristina Gove

Anonymous said...

I 100% agree with you about how this book changed my faith more than any other book out there. I love reading fiction vs self help kind of books. I fell like I am able to see how to live it vs just being told to do it. Plus this book was the best at helping me grasp the frame of mind that the writers of the new testament were in. Oh such a great story! H