Saturday, April 5, 2008

Lighting, Can You Help?


Here are the current lights... This kitchen thing is the first to go. I need help. We have never changed out lighting except to put in ceiling fans. (In California that was a necessity!) Any ideas? Can you put a semi flush mount over a sink? Please leave your comments. T and I are lost here in this department.
While you at it... read the post below about our friend Woody! We could use help there too....



Here are some lights I like from the Lowe's website.... we are doing black handles on the cabinets and we have some black furniture. I want a cabin/country feel.


























1 comment:

Joanna said...

Those are so cute. The new ones, not the old ones. I vote recessed lights in the kitchen and I love that chandelier with the viney things. Over the kitchen table or entryway? Not sure. I'll remind Robby - he can help you figure out what to do about replacing that florescent!