Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Family, Family, Family!


My mom and dad brought my uncle and aunt in from Ky with them on their road trip. I am so excited to have them here. The visit was short but oh so wonderful! We had some great laughs and some good food. Mom made homemade meatloaf and banana pudding, Aunt Pat made green beans the southern way, Joanna made homemade applesauce, and I made horrid mashed potatoes and delicious Chocolate pies! My Uncle Walty and Aunt Pat had land when I was young and many of my early memories are on their farm... climbing trees, being chased by hornets and chickens, trying to convince their cow NOT to eat, fishing at the pond, and eating scrumptious food. Oh yes, I can't forget the hot summer nights and no a/c. It was on their front porch I fell in love with swings and the jingle jingle of the chain. So off they all went back to Kentucky this morning after a big breakfast and coffee.



Joanna got a huge box from another auntie.. great baby boy clothes.


Aren't we cute! Hi all!
My mom and dad... I love them!
All the kids got back from skiing for the last time this season. It was great to take Josh with us.
They came back and we sat down to eat with all the relatives. A busy day!!!

Check out my pies... I love CHOCOLATE!!!



Kadence got a cute caterpillar from Mom and Dad. It sings and rocks.

No comments: