Monday, April 14, 2008

Hike #2


So that snow we had...It's gone! So Miss Toni, it won't last forever. :) We were able to get out Sunday afternoon and enjoy the sun. We went back to the "hiking zone" in Monument to explore. Charley was off leash as every other dog in Colorado and she just loved it! We then visited in the afternoon with a neighbor and discovered even more areas to hike. She has been here for three years and is still discovering new hikes. YAH!! I also plan on snowshoeing this winter. The weather here is bizarre for us Californians but will definitely prove to add adventure to the move. I can't wait for the big thunder storms I keep hearing about. Oh yah... you would not believe how many people are transplants from either California or Texas here.

1 comment:

Joanna said...

Yeah! Fun! You guys will have to show us all the great hikes you are finding! Don't let my belly fool you - I can still get out there and hike! Well maybe not HIKE exactly, but, um, walk.