Monday, August 18, 2008

Angelina's Play House: Stage 2

Sunday afternoon met us with thunderstorms so the team (being the kids and T) worked in between the rain. It finally gave way and the serious work began.
The sides went up without a hitch.
T is giving the kids a lesson on building I think...they were constantly thinking, and rethinking... it had to be right! Deciding on which way to put the siding on was a big one. Didn't want to waste any materials. Geometry became the "word of the day". T is a walking Geometry book. I married a smart man.
Notice the husband.. still thinking in formulas, I'm sure.
Collateral damage... A hammer found Gabe's nose. Don't ask.
We (meaning I helped some) finished 2 sides of siding. Say that real fast three times. Gabe and Boo covered it to keep any rain out from last night. We hope it's done this weekend. Can't wait! Oh yes, sleep or the lack there of... T was awake thinking about this project and all the ideas left in his brain. He processes at night while we sleep. He should sleep too, I know, but this is his norm... thinking until it's right in his mind. Always the analytical. Sweet man.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see the finished product...it's going to be so great! T, are you sure you went into the right profession? You sound like an engineer to me. Great job!