Sunday, August 10, 2008

Boo's New High School Tour



Let me start by saying these pictures are from T's phone. We forgot the camera!

Boo starts high school on Thursday. We had a chance to tour the new school today. It is just now completed. No pictures, no decorations.
It is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! Every new technology you can imagine. The school is completely wireless, well oraginized, and has a great library. The views of the mountains are specatular too! We also saw so many people we know from the church including our pastor. Small Town USA is really nice.

Go Bears!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I can't believe you are starting high school, Boo! I know you are all grown up and ready to go, but I still see little Boo. It looks like a great place and you are going to do terrific. Love you!