Thursday, August 7, 2008

Marine Graduation..Joshua Teter





My nephew made it! He is an official US Marine! Graduation is tomorrow afternoon in San Diego, CA. We sent Gabe down last night via plane for the big celebration. Today was family day; the first time he's seen any of the family since Mother's Day. Josh has been gone for 13 weeks and we are so proud of him for this accomplishment. Marine Boot Camp is very tough but he did it and did it well.

Congrats Joshua! We are very proud of you. You serve our nation well.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, very special, i like it.

Joanna said...

Wow, that is special I like it too.
Just kidding.
Those pics are great and I am so proud of our nephew. He has turned into a young man overnight. It's great to see Gabe there too.

Jacinda said...

Wow! I didn't know that Josh was going to become a Marine! That is so awesome! I know I sound old, but he's so grown up! What a handsome man.