Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Life Today..


Sighhh... remember my list of "What I want to be when I grow up".. Yah, well..we know Miss America got crossed off, I sent my resume to various ministries and schools, have yet to decide when to finish college, thinking seriously about writing curriculum and possibly the children's book, and down right tired thinking about it.


It is Exhausting with a capital E to try and fill out application after application and hope someone will call. My resume just doesn't express the real me. Not completely. This change is really new and I have a new appreciation for the job hunters out there. Goodness, Merciful Heavens, ya'll rock!


On top of it all.. I keep wanting to exercise! Ask me how much I put in this week? Oh, maybe an hour so far! AGHH!


Ok, all better....


Just thought you should know where I'm at today. I think I'll go eat chocolate.

2 comments:

Luke Holzmann said...

May you end up in the perfect position, whatever that may be!

~Luke

Anonymous said...

I hear you! I think chocolate sounds good...