Monday, September 8, 2008

Angelina's 1st Day of School!


This morning is a new beginning for my baby. She was so excitedly nervous. How's that for the use of adjectives and adverbs! She looked adorable, had her lunch all packed and was off. I can't wait to hear about all she did today. I am very pleased with the choice of curriculum they use. She has art and music weekly, spanish, computors, and of course the three R's every day. There is so much parent involvement too. This year has allowed for so many new adventures for our family. This being another BIG one.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks beautiful and so grown up! Does she wear a uniform? Hope you had a great day Lina!

Love, Auntie

Anonymous said...

WOW! What a whole bunch of fun Angelina will have! All grown up and somewhere to go!! Can't wait to hear how the first day went.
Love,
Lawrence's

Smithlings said...

Love the photo! Lina looks so proud. How did the 1st day of school go? Inquiring minds want to know... I can't believe you didn't fill me in on this "BIG NEWS" when I chatted with you on Monday. Obviously we had way too many things to catch up on!