Monday, September 22, 2008

I'm 41 today...

Today was my 41st birthday. Oh my sister is 44 today. Be sure and click over and wish her a Happy B'day for too! I always loved sharing a birthday. Can't wait to actually have one together again some day. Happy Birthday Reginia. I got so00 many cards and emails and phone calls today. You guys are great! Thank you for making such an effort for me.

My sweet sister-in friend. (I hate sister-in-law) made me a great dinner and cake tonight. I was so blessed to be able to just show up and eat.Yah me. Thank you Joanna for the scumpious dinner. Even Gabe, my anti-pasta boy, ate seconds!!! This is my first birthday with my brother in years. How long.. couldn't tell you..long time. Not sure he was gonna make it home tonight but he did! Thank you Robby. So.. 41 is good. God is good. He has been so true to me every step of the way. I am truly blessed. And that's not a cliche. I really mean it.

These beautiful flowers are from my sweet husband.


Who knows what were discussing... My birthday cook and I. So glad she's here!!!!

I love my family. Baby Keaton is growing so quickly.
Joanna made this delicious meal and amazing cake. YUMMY! Chocolate!!!
We missed seeing the kids. Kadence was so happy to see Cousins tonight.
I wish you could hear her say Uncle Rell. Too Cute.
Is it this? No.. getting warmer..

So when we were leaving I asked T if he remembered my perfume (that's all I wanted for my B'day this year)... No, sweet man..BUT he said we were gonna play hot and cold for another surprise at home. The kids and he bought me my very own Milano cookies. Great with coffee! Ok another story..a little of track here. We're terrible at cards. Just terrible. We decided not to get 'em anymore cause it just wasn't worth it. Well, Terrell remembered this time but forgot to sign it so I had him read it to me out loud and tomorrow..it's going back to the store. LOL. It's the thought that counts.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you had a wonderful day! H

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Sis! Love you!!!

Kim ~ Kay Kay said...

The card thing is so halarious!!
I've NEVER heard of returning a card to the store... I wonder what they will say....? Didn't care for the card? Wasn't sweet enough for you? LOL. You'll have to tell your old friend here how that goes.
Looks like you had a fun day. Miss seeing you on your b-day's been a while since we've celebrated b-days together. Glad Robby got a turn. What were we 17 1/2 and 20 when we met? The memories!!
Time does keep moving.
Talk to you later old friend!
(and that does not mean your old either) I could just here you... "she said I was old!"
We're old friends!! 24 years now!!
Love ya!

Smithlings said...

Looks like it was a FUN celebration! You'd better hide those cookies...

Forty-one looks good on you, my friend! ;-)

XOXO

A.

Joanna said...

Yay! Happy birthday! So glad we got to share it with you! BTW do you guys want pasta leftovers? No way I'll eat it all!

Jacinda said...

Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday dear Tina...
Happy birthday to you!
Hope your day was full of love! It looks like it was!