Friday, September 26, 2008

Saint's Coffee


Well for goodness sakes I found a way to help orphans and enjoy an good cup of Joe.


Many of you know and for those who don't... T and I have a heart for children. I always cry when missionaries come and share about kids, I always look for ways to help orphans around the world. Operation Christmas Child is soon. Compassion International is amazing. There are many ways to get involved and reach beyond yourself.


So adopting isn't always the answer but you want to help right? You feel the tug to be a part of something bigger.


I found Children's HopeChest through a book I read this year. Tom Davis has a heart for orphans. When you purchase coffee through Saint's you help feed children too. How cool is that?!


Saint’s Coffee is a small-batch, micro-roaster offering specialty blends and unique varietals of 100% Fair Trade Certified™ and organic coffees. But beyond being the freshest, finest, and fairest of them all—Saint’s Coffee is transforming the lives of orphaned children by investing over 1/3rd of net profits from every sale into organizations helping children.


I am so excited that we can help out in a new and refreshing way. Don't take my word for it.. check them out yourself. Either click on the icon in the upper right hand corner or go to their website at www.saintscoffee.com . Now I know most of you are coffee drinkers. Go ahead, check 'em out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll have to check it out....great idea!

Matt said...

Thanks for introducing your readers to Saint's Coffee. The Christmas Gift Packs are in and ready to order for Christmas 2009. A portion of the proceeds on every gift pack are donated back to Children's HopeChest.