Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sunday...Fall, Football, Books, Games, Food..and Coughing!



Fall is in the air. The leaves are starting to turn and fall, I'm in long sleeves more than short, and I soak in the tub every night. Yep, Fall has arrived. Our September has been glorious. Perfect weather really.

Of course with Fall comes Bronco games. I love supporting the home team even more now that we live here. T has always been a fan and tivos all the games. We can only support them via our living room couch! Good thing it's comfy. Maybe next year we can get tickets in the BIG house.

I have my annual cough. It came early this year followed by a cold virus thingy I had. I am NOT happy about it. It is getting in the way of a good workout and life. I did exercise twice this week and fought through it but left feeling irritated by it. Nauseous more like it. I started on Claritin and various other drugs and herbs. I am praying for a quick recovery. I don't want this to last THREE months again. Note the hot tea.

Gabe ventured out at midnight the other night to get the third of the Eldest trilogy. He reads it every waking moment he isn't working or doing something. Almost finished..

The older three kiddos started with all their Bible studies this week. Lina has Awana now too.
4 nights. 4 kids. Busy.

T and I still love each other! Our anniversary of 19 years is next month. WOW!

Life is good. Happy Sunday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can almost hear "fall" in you voice. Send pictures when those leaves start changing. I'll send pictures when ours start...another month or two!!! Tee Hee It's nice and cool though so can't complain.

Jacinda said...

I love your picture on your banner. Too cute! It definitely captures real family.

Kim ~ Kay Kay said...

Tina, Did you try an expectrant? You might have said you did last year, don't remember. If not... try that it might help.
Hang in there sorry!
Can't be sick for your Birthday!!
Happy Birthday sister!!
Love you! Hope you have a blast whatever you do! Wish I could be there with you!!
Love ya, Kimmie :)