Saturday, February 7, 2009

25 Things

25 Things About Me

1. I don't like mornings very much. I'd rather sleep-in then get out of bed.

2. Coffee, Coke and distilled water are my 3 favorite drinks. Please don't offer me Pepsi.

3. I was born in Kentucky, lived in Arizona, married in California, reside in Colorado.

4. I love to travel. Wish I could go somewhere more often.

5. I have a dream of being an actress on a sit-com.

6. I've lost some of my hearing.. sure hope I don't lose more.

7. I hate the dark, especially by myself.

8. I have no sense of direction. Isn't everything North?

9. I have a chocolate addiction. Way addicted.

10. I am unorganized but most people think I am organized. I think it's a learned skill. Maybe I can use that on my resume. Hmm.

11. I lived in an apartment my senior year of high school with my sister Reginia.

12. I have 4 kiddos.. wanted 7.

13. I love red wine and truffles together.

14. I've been married 19 years to the same amazing man. This year makes 20. Does time really go by that fast?

15. I take a bubble bath every night, except for the summer.

16. I don't like exercise but love hikes and walking. I don't like obesity even more.

17. I've gone to 4 colleges and now I'm finishing my education with Regis University. Some things do get easier with age.

18. My dream car is a Red 2 Door Jeep. Promised myself one as a gift for raising 4 kids.

19. I love to dance.

20. I'm getting a tattoo this year in honor of my husband and our 20 years together much to my daughter's dismay.

21. I don't like shopping. It's no fun if you're on a budget. I'd rather not be sad when I come home.

22. I love learning and wish everyone else did too.

23. I cry over anything.

24. I want to be a national Christian women's speaker. Encouraging women to love the Lord and honor their husband.I think 23 might get in the way.

24. I love to pray.

25. I love Jesus. There is no other name under heaven I'd serve.

Ok.. your turn. If you are reading this, you're it!

No comments: