Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day that Wasn't


Oh, Valentine's day, Oh, Valentine's Day.....
Yesterday we rolled out of bed for our morning cup of Joe and I started tackling homework right away. T and Lina made all of us a scrumptious breakfast and then it was back to the homework! Well, the weather wasn't so great for the hike we had hoped to take but we had plans still for an early dinner. As the morning progressed, T came in and said, " I'm not feeling so good."
So maybe just a drive. I finished my homework by 1 o'clock, quickly showered, and we took off for downtown Colorado Springs to get some coffee and people watch. I love downtowns. They are always so full of character. T had some chamomile tea and I had a mocha. After, oh 45 minutes, we mozzied our way home straight up 25. T went to our room and found a pillow. Poor guy got worse as the night went on. He doesn't get virusy sick .. well, ever. This is the third time in our marriage that I can remember. We watched Fox News, Golden Eye, and I worked on school.
Another day, Another hike, Another Valentine's.

4 comments:

Joanna said...

Sad. I'm sorry he's sick. Rest up and feel better. :)

Maria said...

Hope he feels better soon, Tina! Tis the season ... we'll pray for good health!

teters4 said...

Sorry that you were under the weather, T...no fun anytime. Sis I'm praying for you as you tackle your schooling...keep up the good work!

teters4 said...

I forgot...love the new background!!!